Monday, April 4, 2011

Moy-Bier has Arrived!!!

They are finally here. After a number of attempts on ebay, my Moy-Bier coasters have finally arrived. I can now add them to my collection of Moy-Bier paraphernalias. It is cool to have a beer and brewery name after you. Unfortunately, there is no relationship between the Moys from China versus the Moys from Germany or is there? Either way, you no longer can get Moy-Bier. It was discontinued as few years ago after over 900 years of brewing. It was available a few years ago at an Arlington Heights, IL liquor store but sadly no more. Never had a chance to taste it. However, I have been collecting Moy-Beir items including mugs, glasses, match sticks, and now coasters. My first two attempts to get the coasters end up lost in the mail. Finally this week, I received my coasters. Now for more Moy-Bier stuff including a large ceramics bier stein. My sure if they can survive the trip from Germany.

2 comments:

Wiskey said...

Richard'
Contact me about Moy-Bier coasters I have some from 1969.

Jerry

jwiskow@boxedchaos.com

Wiskey said...

Richard
Contact me about my Moy-Bier coasters.

Wiskey

CollabSphere 2022 Presentation: COL103 Advanced Automation and Cloud Service Integration for your Notes/Nomad Applications

Our presentation for CollabSphere 2022. Learn how to quickly add workflow automation into Notes/Nomad applications using No-code tools that ...